Wednesday 25 May 2011

What I can feel in my hometown.

In my hometown I can see my house and my family also my funny friends and lack park in front of my house. In my house I can see my room and i also can see library in front of my house throw window. I also can see my plants. I can smell my best food in my house also I can smell the sweet flower's smell from plants. My house is near the sea so, I can smell the sea smell and I can smell my bed smell also my sweet house smell in the morning I can smell fresh air and library’s books smell. In my hometown I can hear my family’s sound and friends joke also other people’s talking sound on festival and I can hear sound of sea and cooking sound. I also can hear song of birds and I can taste my grandmother’s food and Korea juice also delicious burned sweet potatoes also, I can taste much kind of meat and delicious rice cake. I also can feel the soft bed and I can feel the feeling my sofa and feeling of soft grass also I can feel the coldness of the sea with fresh sea wind. That is what I can feel in my hometown Ansan Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment