Friday 6 May 2011

30thing to do befor I die

1, I want to go amazon
2, I want to do skydiving.
3, I want to go niagara falls.
4, I want to go suisse.
5, I want to make my own hatel.
6, I want to have my own house.
7, I want to be highest person in hotel.
8, I want to make my poembook.
9, I want to have one son and one doughter.
10, I want to make moer then 50000$.
11, I want to make friend 5 people in 10 countrys.
12, I want to go traveling for 12days with my friends with camper.
13, I want to make a muscle like muscle man.
14, I want to grow some anymals in my own house.
15, I want to grow some plants in my own house.
16, I want to go filial piety tour with my perants to hawaii.
17, I want to lean more about biology.
18, I want to lean French.
19, I want to lean Italian.
20, I want to write my life for my child when i became old.
21, I want to do truth love.
22, I want to marriy when i got a job.
23, I want to be more polite and calm.
24, I want to do traveling myself to somewere for 2 days.
25, I want to make  a good relationship with all people.
26, I want to the other people say to me ' he is real christion'.
27, I want to lean more a bout basketball.
28, I want to lifeuntil my grand son get marry and have a son.
29, I want to go  traveling with airplane.
30, I want to have my own airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment