Thursday 26 May 2011

My goal.

Academic Goal: be biology Or, hotel keeper.

1 study more
2 learn French.
3 study biology.
4 master the English

Re, 1, To graduate I have to study more than before.
Re, 2, to be hotelkeeper I must study French.
Re, 3, my one of future dream is biologist and I real love biology.
Re, 4, for be a important man in the word, I must master the English.

Plan 1 study math more than 1 hour everyday also don’t forget the review every day.
Plan 2 study French for extra class and buy the French book for study.
Plan 3 tack biology classes in the school and memory the word about biology through the review.
Plan 4 tack English classes in the school and communicate with other people for develop my English skill.


Persona Goal: I want make many friends in many countries.

1, I must make a good personality.
2, I help the peoples and do my best when I help others.
3, I must not distinction the people.
4, I must master the English.

Re, 1, for make many friends I must make a nice personality.
Re, 2, there are no one hate person who helped me.
Re, 3, distinction is very dangerous to make good relation with other.
Re, 4, English is very important for communicate with other country’s people.

Plan 1 read many book about good personality and communicate with many friends.
Plan 2 do the many volunteer and go other country for help other people.
Plan 3 read many books which disagree about distinction and lean many countries culture.
Plan 4 tack English classes in school and talk with many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment